Boost your energy in the morning or afternoon with this natural energy tea blend recipe. It’s a beautiful super blend that will give you the liveliness you’re looking for!
If you’ve been taking coffee as your daily boosting drink, it’s time to switch to something more healthy and natural like this energy tea blend.
See The Contents
EnergyTea Blend Ingredients
The Teami Energy Tea Blend includes these boosting ingredients:
- Oolong: contains caffeine and a related chemical, theophylline ( whose effects increase as the caffeine level increases). These ingredients heighten awareness and energy and sharpen thinking skills.
- Goji Berries: An incredible superfood, goji berries been linked to improved energy and feelings of overall well-being upon consuming concentrated goji berry extract or juice.
- Rhodiola Rosea: Known as golden root, people in Scandinavian countries have traditionally used this herb to help alleviate fatigue, and increase endurance.
- Yerba Mate: due to its high caffeine content, it provides an energy boost which is linked to increased alertness, improved concentration, reduced fatigue, and enhanced physical performance
- Lemongrass: also called citronella, it is aromatically uplifting, awakening and refreshing.
- Peppermint Leaf: it may improve energy levels and reduce daytime fatigue.
- Ginseng: has been shown to help fight fatigue and promote energy
It’s no doubt that this blend is such a powerful energizer! Now, let’s prepare it for a healthy morning boost!
The Best Energy Tea Blend Recipe To Boost Your Metabolism & Mood
- 1 Tea Tumbler
- 1 tbsp Teami Blends Energy Tea
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp natural sweetener of your choice, preferably, honey (optional)
- Bring your cup of water to boil in a cooking pan.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the energy blend (or add your desired amount) in a Teami Tea Tumbler and add hot water!
- Add 1 tbsp honey and stir to sweeten (optional)
- Allow 3-5 minutes to flavor.
- Enjoy the morning boost!
Notes & Instructions
The tea is already delicious, but you can always add honey, nectar, or lemon as a natural sweetener if needed!
I drink my energy tea in the morning, usually, on an empty stomach, especially on the days when I have a lot of work due.
I take my tea without any sweetener in the morning, but in the afternoons, when I need a sugar boost, I add honey.
It tastes sweet and has a unique taste that is spicier – I think it’s the taste of peppermint that stands out in the whole blend.
When I feel tired or when I need to kickstart my day, the energy tea is my go-to! It is refreshing on an empty stomach, and in a few minutes, I feel I’m ready to get to work!
You May Also Like: Quick Morning Matcha Honeydew Smoothie: Perfect Antioxidant Smoothie