This smoothie is perfect for breakfast on an empty stomach just before tea! Made with mango, papaya, and honeydew melon, these ingredients combine to give an antioxidant-rich and super anti-inflammatory combo that is also great for your skin!
The lemon taste is also perfect for beating early morning cravings and the chia seeds topping keep you full for a few more hours.
See The Contents
Antioxidant-Rich Mango Papaya Honeydew Melon Smoothie
- 1 Portable blender This blender is great for one-person use and perfect for the traveler on the go!
- 1/2 diced ripe papaya
- 1/2 diced ripe mango
- 1/2 diced ripe honeydew melon
- 1/2 a lemon. Juice to be freshly squezed.
- 1 tbsp Green Superfoods Smoothie
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup cold milk (Use your preferred milk e.g. almond milk, regular milk that is cold but not frozen)
- Add ripe and diced mango, papaya and honeydew melon into the blender .
- Add the cup of cold milk an blend till smooth.
- Squeeze the half a lemon to release its juice into the blender then blend again.
- Pour into your glass and add a tbsp of chia seeds. Serve and enjoy!
- You can also add a tbsp of the Green Superfoods Powder into the blender and blend the smoothie for a green nutrient-rich morning smoothie. Now, add chia seeds in a glass.