This blueberry honeydew melon papaya smoothie is a go-to morning breakfast smoothie that keeps you full for up to two hours. It has a fruity yet tart taste that helps you beat all sugar cravings. If you love the Krest soda, this smoothie is a perfect alternative.
See The Contents
Blueberry Honeydew Melon Papaya Smoothie
- 1 Portable blender
- 1/2 diced honeydew melon
- 1/2 diced papaya
- 10 blueberries, washed
- 1 full passion fruit
- 1 full red tamarillo fruit
- 1 glass cold milk, either regular or nut milk
- In a clean blender, add the diced honeydew melon, papaya and blueberries. Add the glass of milk and blend till smooth.
- Squeeze the passion fruit and red tamarilloe fruit into the blender and blend for a few seconds, ensuring their seeds aren't crushed.
- Pour in a glass and top with clean blueberries. Enjoy!